I LOVE pumpkin flavored baked goods in November! So in my quest to master gluten free desserts I have now perfected the gluten free pumpkin bread. This does not taste Gluten Free at all, I promise. It’s AMAZING!
What you’ll need: (Makes one loaf)
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
I’ve tried other gluten free flours but none work as well as Betty Crocker All Purpose Rice Flour Blend. I don’t recommend risking it with another kind.
1. Mix oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin in a bowl. Put to the side.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk together. Whisk until smooth.
4. Grease with butter and sprinkle flour in loaf pan. Pour batter into pan and smooth out evenly.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Stick in a toothpick to make sure it’s done.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Happy Fall and I hope you all have a Beautiful Thankful Thanksgiving!