I have started experimenting with Christmas desserts and this bundt cake is amazing! It is another dessert that does not taste gluten free and it’s perfect for the Holidays. Eggnog plus Spice is delicious!
What You’ll Need:
Bigger sized bundt cake pan
1 cup softened butter
3 cups sugar
6 large eggs
3 cups Betty Crocker All Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup eggnog
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground allspice
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. heavy whipping cream for the glaze.
What to do:
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Grease and flour the bundt cake pan
– Beat the softened butter until creamy.
– Add in sugar gradually
– Add in eggs one by one mixing after each until yolk is blended
– In a separate bowl combine the gluten free flour, baking powder and salt. Add into wet mixture. Also add the eggnog. (Alternate between the flour and the eggnog starting with the flour). Stir until smooth.
– Add in vanilla extract
– Pour half the batter into the bundt pan.
– Add cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves into remaining batter. Then spoon on top of plain batter.
– Swirl the batters with a fork.
– Bake for 50-55 minutes until toothpick comes out clean
– Cool in pan for 15-20 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely.
– Combine powdered sugar and heavy cream. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds.
– Drizzle over cake in whatever pattern you want.
– Eat and Enjoy!
The Holidays are definitely the time of year to enjoy desserts. I hope your Christmas is full of sweets and love!